Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My first post

This is my first posting at blogger. Despite of my Indonesian nationality and my love for Bahasa Indonesia, I choose to make posting in English. To get broader range of reader is one of my intention, so I decided to ignore (for a while) my stupidity in written English and hope some readers who find any mistake can tell me about it.
So please, for you who find any mistake in my postings, tell me! I can't give you any reward, but as they say, good things in life are free. You can criticize my English in any way you like, as long as you have good reasons to do so. If you feel good and superior when criticizing (and maybe insulting) me, don't worry too much. It's normal. But if you find no mistake and just can't stop looking at my typing, hoping to find a mistake and excuse to criticize, wasting more than 1 hour just to do so, please check yourself at nearest mental hospital. Take it as an advice from a friend.
Thanks anyway..

No comments: